WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD
Small Parts - NOT INTENDED AS A TOY
USE WITH ADULT SUPERVISION ONLY.
Please note while our jewelry is created with safety and longevity in mind, no jewelry is unbreakable, and small parts may pose a choking hazard.
- Please note that our products are not toys.
- All packing materials, such as tape, plastic sheets, box, tags, cards, etc., must be kept out of the reach of children.
- Our products are not for teething or nursing.
- Never leave your child unattended with any of our products. Always supervise children closely while wearing ANY piece of jewelry.
- Our products may contain very small pieces, which could pose a choking hazard. This includes but is not limited to beads, clasps, charms, etc. While our jewelry is created with safety and longevity in mind, no jewelry is unbreakable and these small components are considered a choking hazard.
- For younger children, the jewelry is not intended for everyday wear.
- Make sure you take off all jewelry while your little one is bathing, swimming, and napping.
- Our jewelry and products should always be removed during car rides (especially for children in a rear-facing carseat)
- Do not allow the wearer to place this item in his/her mouth at any time.
- Any long jewelry can also pose a strangulation hazard. Always supervise children while they are wearing their Jewelry.
- By purchasing from Jewelrstition llc you acknowledge full responsibility and agree all items set forth. Jewelrstition assumes no liability for injury, medical issues, or death resulting from product misuse. Supervision is required. Buyer (parents, care provider) assumes all responsibility.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by our terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Your child(ren)’s safety is our number one priority.